Enjoy working with BODAQ interior finishes
Benefits for contractors
Renovation can be an arduous process and often delayed due to supply chain issues. In this post, you can learn how to simplify the renovation process by using BODAQ architectural films.
- Short lead time
- We provide our installers with projects and leads
- 500+ patterns (wood, stone, marble, metal, fabric, leather, solid, etc.)
- Self-adhesive solution
- Joyful installation process
- Simple, Dust & noise free installation
- One solution for almost any surface
- Minimize waste
- Certified Class A fire-rated, waterproof, antifungal, and sustainable solution
Everything Wine store used an independent contractor to refinish one of their locations, transforming the generic white walls into a modern concrete finish. It would have been challenging to complete this renovation without condoning off a sizeable so our independent installer chose Bodaq NS402 Concrete pattern that imitates the original material.
Why Bodaq interior films?
- A far more cost-effective solution
- It replicates original materials like wood, stone, metal, and marble
- Minimal disruption, as applying the film is clean, silent and odourless
- Fire-rated, anti-fungal and anti-fingerprint solution
- It’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Environmentally friendly solution that minimizes waste by refinishing existing areas
Patterns and Process
For the wall, they used NS402 Concrete pattern.
This is one of the most popular choices. It is very convenient to work with, and also has great durability and forgives many installation errors. For example, a lot of dents and scratches under the film will not be visible, which saves time on preparation. Working with Bodaq interior films is a clean and smooth process which is convenient for both installers and clients.
The job was done in 2 days, allowing the business not to shut its operations.
You can find more than 500+ patterns in our catalogue. Stone, marble, wood, concrete, metal, fabric, leather… you can have them all!
Bodaq interior films have sufficient strength and durability, so we provide a 10-year warranty for the material.