The candidate we are looking for thrives in a fast-paced environment, a team player, and has a personal standard of excellence. The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, result driven, personable, resourceful individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with clients.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Source new leads, lead sales initiatives and close deals.
- Build and maintain good relationship with potential clients from property development, construction, property management companies.
- Build and maintain partnership within the architecture and designer society, wall-covering product showroom and retailers.
- Build distributorship and dealership across Canada and the USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Construction Project Management or another related subject.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in building material supplier with a proven record of success, or,
- 5+ years of experience in real estate development, construction and property management sector, as a project manager/material procurement role.
- Experience in commercial interior renovation or interior finish project.
- Contacts in the industry or database of relevant contacts is an asset.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 per hour +%
To apply: Please email us [email protected] and list skills and qualities that you think makes you an excellent candidate for this position.