For porous substrates only: drywall, plastic or metal sheets, MDF boards, melamine, plaster, and others.
BODAQ primer is a water-based sealer, which needs to be diluted in 50% water.
2.2 lb of BODAQ primer mixed with 33.8 fl oz of water covers up to 215.2 sq. ft. 2.2 lb presentation.
To cover 10.7 sq. ft, mix 1.7 oz of BODAQ primer with 1.6 oz of water.
1. Before applying, clean the surface thoroughly.
2. Apply by brush or roller.
3. Let dry for 3 hours and then apply the BODAQ Vinyl to have 100% adhesion of the material.
4. Apply in ventilated areas.
5. If the application of BODAQ vinyl is required in a shorter time, the drying of BODAQ primer can be accelerated by using a hot air gun or a fan.
6. After application, close the container well to prevent it from drying out.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Price: $39 CAD
Please contact us if you would like to order Bodaq Primer.
1 kg, 3kg, 20 kg
Soft Blue Emulsion
60% ( /-2%)
6,000-7,000cps (at 25C)
1.0 g/cm2 or more (at 20C)
5-15 min (at 20C)
9 months unopened
Subscribe to our Newsletter